Posted on May 06, 2015 by Revitalize Lifestyle
- 4 organic free range eggs
- 1 cup organic rice milk (can also use almond, soy, cows)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 7 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1.5 cups of cooked quinoa (red or white)
- 3.5 cups of wholemeal spelt flour
- 4 small bananas mashed
- 2 heaped teaspoons baking soda
- Beat eggs and mash bananas with a fork
- Add oil, rice milk, chia seeds and cooked quinoa.
- In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon, sugar, baking soda and sift in flour. Mix well with a fork.
- This mixture makes enough for two rectangle cake loaf tins.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 175 degrees Celsius.