Workplace Wellness Programs
Revitalize Lifestyle coordinate Health & Wellness programs for the corporate industry. Our preventive health care programs are designed to assist in creating a healthy work environment, building a positive corporate culture by generating and maintaining staff contentment and reduce staff on-costs. Preventive health is the key to a thriving and successful working environment. Revitalize Lifestyle has been running programs in the corporate industry for 15 years in Geelong, Surfcoast and Melbourne. Revitalize Lifestyle’s programs are specifically tailored for each individual business and are designed to fit into your time, budget and individual staff needs. Programs can be performed on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. These programs may take place during times that have been identified as peak stress periods or sick leave loading is high.
Revitalize Lifestyle use fully qualified and professional trained staff. Staff have their Level 2 First Aid Certificate and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Mastering your Time and Balance Work & Life Effectively
- Combat Stress and Burnout
- Emotional Intelligence for better relationships
- Positive Psychology
- Team Building/Employee Engagement
- Nutrition for increased energy, concentration and good health
- Team and Individual Core Values, Beliefs and Behaviours
- Cognitive Behaviour
- Building resilience
- Building better relationships within a workplace
- Motivate - Inspire,- Engage - Change- Create a thriving workplace
- Stretching and Movement = Longevity and Good Health
- Using our Food as Medicine
- Preventing neck/back injury at work
- Super foods for awesome work performance
- Tai Chi
- Stretch and Movement
- Qi Gong
- Cooking classes
- SUP or Kayaking
- Learn to Surf
- Office fitness
- Personal training
- Organic luncheons
- Health checks
- Mindful walks
START with our exciting interactive session
RECHARGE your team to create a THRIVING workplace!
‘REENERGIZE your Workteam and AMPLIFY your business’
In our ‘REENERGIZE your staff and AMPLIFY your business’ session you will DISCOVER the KEY to a healthy workplace for all management and staff.
- Boost productivity
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improve motivation
- Enhance cohesive teamwork
- Create a healthy and positive workplace
- Decrease staff absenteeism
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Lower staff health problems
In this Interactive Workshop
You will have the opportunity to learn:
- Techniques to achieve optimum focus, concentration and memory
- How to balance work effectively and efficiently with your personal life
- Create positive personal habits to enhance your organizational skills, time management, energy and focus
- Develop healthy routines to boost your overall state of wellbeing.
- Identify your strengths and improve any weaknesses
For more details Email: email@example.com or call Jo on 0417 549218
Happy Workplace = Happy & Healthy staff, Increased Productivity, Increased Profits’
Revitalize Lifestyle’s five step evaluation process allows you to find a program that suits you and your staff.
Revitalize Lifestyle’s Five Step Health and Wellness Evaluation Process
- Firstly, we conduct an online survey to gather information from management and staff in regards to their thoughts and ideas in relation to workplace health, nutrition and fitness, along with what motivates them at work and what their interests and ideas are in regards to wellness in the workplace. We can also ask for ideas and suggestions on ways to improve their work ethic, motivation or work environment to make it a healthier workplace.
- Together we design a specific program to suit your business, staff and budget by assessing the survey results and needs and wants of the management team.
- The benefits of the program are discussed with management and staff.
- Implementation of the Health and Wellness program.
- Evaluation of the program to ensure positive outcomes for all involved.
Revitalize Lifestyle (previously Feeling for Life) has run corporate programs for a large range of organisations and businesses both small and large. Some of their clients have included Australia Post, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ Bank, Vodafone, Telstra Super, Melbourne County Court, BP Australia, Peregrine Adventures,Surf Coast Shire, Tourism Geelong and Bellarine, Barwon Coast, CoGG and Norwil to name a few.
Corporate Health Statistics
An insurance industry survey of 72 businesses who were currently running Corporate Health Programs showed the following results:
For further details, a free quote or bookings please contact us.