Positive Mindset and Well-being Programs in Schools
Creating a Wellness Culture within the educational community from Primary, Secondary through to Tertiary.
When looking at enhancing the a positive mindset and overall wellbeing of schools we look at three different areas:
Wellness for the Whole School:
ALL students, teachers, office, support staff and parents
Wellness in the School Environment
Classroom wellness, Playgrounds etc
Wellness Programs for the Local Community who are involved with the School
This can include community groups such as Sporting clubs, Wellness programs for parents and families and/or local support groups.
What to expect?
Our programs aim to BUILD caring and supportive relationships, CREATE positive experiences, PROVIDE opportunities and ENCOURAGE participation in group activities leading to positive TEAMWORK.
Wellbeing for Groups and Individuals
These programs could involve a team of teachers or staff or a group of students of different ages or special needs.
Our programs for students assist to ENHANCE the student’s wellbeing in a variety of ways which aims to REDUCE feelings of anxiety, sadness, nervousness and over active behaviours as well as PROMOTE teamwork, BUILD self esteem and TEACH relaxation techniques. We CREATE programs that REDUCE student absenteeism and PROMOTE motivation and excitement to learn.
Teachers Wellness programs aim to IMPROVE team work, INCREASE productivity, REDUCE absenteeism, ENHANCE motivation and REDUCE stress & anxiety.
Staff and Student Activities include:
- Meditation for Staff (improving concentration, focus and meditation and reducing stress and tension)
- Meditation for Kids through Storytime and Visualisation.
- Relaxing techniques (gentle exercise and breathing techniques)
- Team Building/Staff Engagement
- Tai chi/ Chi Kung
- Hula Hooping
- Work Integration: Integrating Work Load so it works well with your HOME life
- Emotional Intelligence
- Brain Gym exercises for improving concentration and responsiveness; reducing fatigue and stress
- Effective Teamwork
- Managing Stress and Building Resilience (Encouraging efficient work practice and eliminate burn out)
- Positive Psychology
- Art Therapy – Creative Drawing
- Creative Writing
- Healthy Food, Healthy and Happy Kids (Preparing healthy foods for student’s lunches and snacks)
- Healthy thoughts = Healthy Mind and Body
- Verbal First Aid
- Dance workshops
- Laughter = Healthy self (laughter workshop)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- ESR Emotional Stress Release Techniques
- 'I like to Move it' Movement Programs
For more information about any of the above programs Contact Us